Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with SANU Tuition Fees and other related fees. Failure to settle fees on time may lead to withdrawal of services provided.
- All candidates shall be expected to show proof of payment of the Acceptance Fee before they could be registered.
- All new SANU students are to pay the Acceptance Fee/Registration Fee at the Bank before the deadline stated on your Letter of Offer.
- Failure to pay the stated Acceptance Fee on or before the set deadline shall lead to the withdrawal of the offer.
- SANU undertakes to assist students by providing an affordable mode of payment in installment as shall be indicated in your Registration Form.
- It is the responsibility of the student to secure funding for Tuition Fees. Southern Africa Nazarene University shall not be responsible for following individual student sponsors.
- A deposit of 30% of tuition is payable before end of July 2018 (All students)
For more information you may contact the Students Admissions Office
FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
[ibs text=”Download Fee Structure” tooltip_text=”” color=”red” icon=”download” border_radius=”medium_radius” size=”medium” link_url=”http://www.sanu.ac.sz/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Fee_Structure_2018_2019.pdf” link_target=”_self”]
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FORM FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
[ibs text=”Download Financial Information Form” tooltip_text=”” color=”red” icon=”download” border_radius=”medium_radius” size=”medium” link_url=”http://www.sanu.ac.sz/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Financial_Information_Form_2017.pdf” link_target=”_self”]
For more information, please contact the Admission Officer on the details below:
POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. Box 6800, Manzini, Swaziland, M200
TELL: +268 25055749
MOBILE: +268 76673802