Overview of the Programme
This programme will acquaint aspiring Ministers of the word with the foundations of Pastoral Ministry to nurture Christian maturity, ethical conduct and rich interpersonal relationships. Throughout their studies, students will develop presentation skills by engaging in oral and written communication. During practicum, they will be exposed to various pastoral skills. The programme is offered in both the SiSwati and English languages.
This programme is designed for Saints who have not been able to complete formal high school education but do feel and want to respond to the calling to ministry.
An applicant must:
* Be at least eighteen (18) years of age and have a desire to study the Bible and Pastoral Ministry.
* B able to read and write English/SiSwati.
* Be in good mental health.
* Obtain references from the pastor of the church which holds their membership, the committee/board
of the local church, the employer or head of last school attended and a personal recommendation.
The minimum duration for this programme is three (3) years of study on a full-time basis.
Career & Advancement Opportunities
After successfully completing this programme;
* Graduates can practice as Ministers of the Word of God (Pastor, Reverend, etc), Missionary, Chaplain,
Counselor–Personal / Marriage, do Youth & Children Work/Ministry and many more.
* Graduates can also advance academically to pursue a Diploma in Theology