SANU aspires to impact communities through transformational leadership and Christ-like service in pursuit of academic excellence.
SANU affirms the Wesleyan-Holiness heritage and commits to shape and model persons of Christ-like character for community service throughhigh quality innovative, inquiry based-interactive teaching and learning and transformational leadership.
SANU subscribes to the following ACDEMICT core values:
- A “servant leadership’ lifestyle as modeled by Christ Jesus
- Commitment to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ found in Matthew 28: 16 -20
- Development of life-long and self-directed learning
- Excellence in academic programmes
- Modeling Christ-like love in holy living
- Integrity and transparency in all spheres of life
- Compassion for all people