The Faculty of Health Sciences aspires to excel in academic leadership in health sciences education that will transform professionals who will impact their world.
We are committed to the Wesleyan heritage and exist to provide high quality education in health sciences through inquiry-based interactive teaching and learning, transformational leadership and community service in collaboration with our partners.
FOHS embraces the University core values and we are committed to inculcate the following values:
- A Servanthood transformational leadership lifestyle
- Commitment to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ found in Matthew 28: 16 -20
- Development of life-long and self-directed learning
- Excellence in academic programmes
- Modeling Christ-like love in holy living
- Integrity and transparency in all spheres of life
- Compassion for all people
The Faculty of Health Sciences shall:
- Produce health professionals capable of meeting diverse health and social needs of society
- Prepare competent health professionals for practice, research, transformational leadership to impact communities
- Produce Christ-like disciples for effective Christian living
- Collaborate with partners in all health and social issues to impact communities
- Promote critical thinking, entrepreneurship and self-directed learning